Featured

What I would wear to Coachella if I could afford a day ticket

Hello everyone, it's yours truly here, and welcome back to The Fashion Freshmann, where I pretend I know anything about decent and appropriate styling.


This week I'll be highlighting what I would be wearing to the infamous Coachella, or as the world ultimately knows it now as Beychella (let's face it, that was Coachella's peak, no one's topping what BeyoncĂ© did on that stage), if I was an invited influencer or could just simply afford it.


For those of you unfamiliar with Coachella, it's an annual music and arts festival taking place in the (wait for it) Coachella Valley in California, US. This year the festival's taking place on the 15th-17th and 22nd-24th April weekends, with the lineup including the likes of Harry Styles, Billie Eilish, The Weeknd, Doja Cat, and others.


The outfit would be pretty much adapted to the local weather, prioritising, breathable fabrics, light-colours, and loose sleeves for optimal airflow and comfort.


1. Jil Sander White Polo Shirt

This white polo long sleeve shirt is a piece I see myself wearing for the festival, as it's made of cotton, which is a very breathable fabric. The open spread collar and vented side seams promote airflow, and the neutral white colour helps reflect the sun's rays, thus making this shirt an excellent choice to combat the desert's heat. 




JIL SANDER

WHITE POLO SHIRT

515.00 GBP


2. King & Tuckfield Trellis Green Textured Shorts

These knitted textured shorts are a stunner! In addition to the gorgeous colour and stylish design, these shorts are highly suitable for the hellish Californian weather. The garment is knitted from merino wool, a soft high performance fabric that absorbs the moisture away from the body, which keeps the body cool and fresh and is appropriate for Coachella weather.

KING & TUCKFIELD

TEXTURED SHORT

245.00 GBP



3. Maison Margiela Burgundy Mary-Jane Sandals

I fell in love with these sandals in the process of putting this fit together, I love the colour and the sleek design. Now granted they are not the best shoes for the weather, due to the leather material, however, I absolutely adore them and think they would go phenomenally well with the fit. Prove me wrong.




4. Grey Ant Tortoiseshell Notizia Sunglasses

I love these glasses, that's all.








5. Jil Sander Brown Net Crossbody Messenger Bag

I found that this brown net messenger bag would go perfectly well with the rest of the fit, as the net details are just *chef's kiss* when paired with the textured shorts. The bag in itself is small, but it's okay, because I haven't been carrying as much with me since I got Apple Pay on my phone so... yeah.

(You might have noticed how frequently Jil Sander is featured on my lists, just know it's intentional)



6. These Hatton Labs Pearl Drop Hoop Earrings

These gorgeous gorgeous pearl drop earrings are also on my next acquisitions list. I treasure these so much and the colour compliments the shorts quite well, hence why they make a perfect addition to the fit.
7. This Completedreworks White Parade of Possibilities Bracelet

I like pearls. I also like how oddly shaped these pearls are, hence why they would be great for the fit. Plus it sort of adds a Sea element to the outfit, which is exacerbated by the Trellis Green colour of the shorts and the Pearl Drop earrings. Idk if you see what I mean?










8. This JW Anderson White Faux-Pearl Necklace

I like fake pearls, and I believe this necklace would be perfect to finalise the look, as it remains within that Sea element I mentioned before and just looks cute overall. 






The Final Look

So this is what the outfit would look like fully assembled, what do you think? Is it giving? Don't hesitate to tell me in the comments down below!


Thank you so much for reading today's edition of The Fashion Freshmann,  I hope you enjoyed this little fit that I put together.  What would you wear if you were at Coachella? Let me know in the comments!

Also, don't forget to check out my socials to keep up with newly released content :)

In the meantime, take care of yourselves and I'll catch-yous soon!

Adieu!



Comments

  1. Those Mary-janes are to die for, if I owned them they wouldn’t be off my feet. I like how you’ve thought about every aspect of your outfit, very clearly a lot of thought and effort gone into this fit. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so so much! I appreciate it :)) and I do agree with you! The Mary-Janes are truly to die for, easily one of my fav parts of this fit!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts