Skip to main content

Featured

What I would wear to Coachella if I could afford a day ticket

H ello everyone, it's yours truly here , and welcome back to The Fashion Freshmann , where I pretend I know anything about decent and appropriate styling. This week I'll be highlighting what I would be wearing to the infamous Coachella , or as the world ultimately knows it now as Beychella  (let's face it, that was Coachella's peak, no one's topping what Beyoncé did on that stage), if I was an invited influencer or could just simply afford it. For those of you unfamiliar with Coachella, it's an annual music and arts festival taking place in the (wait for it) Coachella Valley in California, US. This year the festival's taking place on the 15th-17th and 22nd-24th April weekends, with the lineup including the likes of Harry Styles, Billie Eilish, The Weeknd, Doja Cat, and others. The outfit would be pretty much adapted to the local weather, prioritising, breathable fabrics, light-colours, and loose sleeves for optimal airflow and comfort. 1. Jil Sander White Po

An Intro ?


What's up internet folks, it's yours truly here, Rui, and I would like to introduce myself.

I am a current 3rd year BA Events Management student, interested in Fashion, Design, Media, Tech, Beauty, and Internet Culture. I have started this blog with the intention of discussing mostly fashion since it's what interests me most, and because I was forced to (jk). 


I have wondered one too many times 'who even reads blogs nowadays?' whilst writing this first post. HOWEVER, I aspire to make The Fashion Freshmann a blog that both you and I can be proud of one day, so please stick around, you won't be disappointed.

Hopefully, I'll start falling in love with the process of blogging, who knows *insert emoji of a girl lifting her arms*.



What to expect 

As stated previously, this blog will serve as an outlet for me to express my very much unwarranted and unasked for opinion on fashion-related things such as :

  • Celebrity looks
  • Trends

  • Styling
  • My own outfits
  • Essentials
  • Outfits of the week
  • Styling
  • Current faves
  • Skincare


Don't hesitate to comment and share this blog with your favourite fashion girlies/bros, also don't forget to follow me on My Socials so you can stay up to date, and because we're trying to get this bread :)))

In the meantime, thank you for reading this post and I hope you stay ♡

.

.

.

(Watch me transform this blog into a profitable brand, you'll see me at Fashion Week and Met Gala soon)






Comments

  1. Yes!! I loved reading ur blog 💖 keep going with the hard work. Inspiring lovely human being! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts